Since 2002, here’s what your gifts have helped us achieve.
- 6,000 Sisters have attended workshops on HIV/AIDS.
- 150 Sisters have earned undergraduate degrees in counseling.
- 7 Sisters have completed Master’s-level degrees in counseling; 10 Sisters are currently enrolled in graduate-level degree programs.
- 150 Sisters have completed the five-month program, Transformative Spiritual Leadership and Faith Development.
- 22 religious are currently enrolled in an academic diploma program in Transformative Education and Faith.
Make our dreams a reality.
Your continued support for AAC:SS will make sure more Sisters receive the training they need to alleviate the HIV/AIDS crisis and the impact of extreme poverty in sub-Saharan Africa.
Sub-Saharan Africa has nearly 70% of the global population living with HIV.
Worldwide, sub-Saharan Africa accounts for 91% of new infections among children.
Send us a message