Make our dreams a reality.
Since 2002, here’s what your gifts have helped us achieve.
Your support for AAC:SS will make sure more Sisters receive the training they need to alleviate the HIV/AIDS crisis and the impact of extreme poverty in sub-Saharan Africa.
Creating Lasting Change
AACSS-USA together with members of AACSS in Sub-Saharan Africa are striving to reduce HIV-AIDS related deaths and new infections. Such an ambitious goal requires a commitment to educate and prepare the next generation of women and men from throughout the region in order to make a long lasting impact on this pandemic.
- 6,000 Sisters have attended workshops on HIV/AIDS.
- 150 Sisters have earned undergraduate degrees in counseling.
- 7 Sisters have completed Master’s-level degrees in counseling; 10 Sisters are currently enrolled in graduate-level degree programs.
- 150 Sisters have completed the five-month program, Transformative Spiritual Leadership and Faith Development.
- 22 religious are currently enrolled in an academic diploma program in Transformative Education and Faith.